Product Warranty & Low Price Guarantee
5 Year Fix It All Warranty: There is no need for a lot of details about the best warranty in the business. That’s because we fix it all in the first five years (normal wear and tear excluded) free of charge. Any flaw or defect that is a result of materials or workmanship which occur during the first five years you own the building will be repaired by us. That’s right, we stand behind our product 100% and you won’t find that anywhere else.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: On all pressure treated wood, there is a lifetime warranty against termites and fungal decay (from pressure treating company).
50 Year Warranty On Painted Siding: On our painted product line, there is a 50 year warranty on siding (from the siding manufacturer).
Low Price Guarantee: We’ll match any competitors advertised price for the same quality building. See below for details on building materials and construction.
- On the pressure treated product line, siding is 5/8 inch pressure treated plywood.
- On the painted product line, siding is 1/2 inch Duratemp™ plywood.
- On the metal product line, all metal used is 29 gauge metal.
- Floor decking on all buildings is 5/8 inch pressure treated, marine grade plywood.
- Skids and floor joists on all buildings are pressure treated.
- Exposed nails are ring shank & galvanized for maximum strength, which means no rust spots.
- All buildings come with locks and keys.
- Pressure treated buildings are water sealed.
- 30 year architectural shingles – All of our pressure treated and painted buildings come complete with quality, residential grade 30 year shingles.
- 29 gauge metal roof – All of our metal buildings come with 29 gauge metal roofs. This is also an available option on pressure treated and painted buildings.
- Wall studs on pressure treated and painted buildings are 24 inch on center, doubled under siding seams to help seal building, same strength as 16 inch on center (as in home construction).
- Wall studs on metal buildings are 4ft. on center with double lathing strips for extra support and stability.
- Floor joists are 2×4’s, 16 inch on center and set into notched skids to prevent twisting. (Floor joists never span more than about 5 ft without being supported by a 4×6 skid.) Floor Joists are 12 inch on center on all Garages and 10×20 size buildings.
- Skids are pressure treated 4×6’s not 4×4’s.
- Our highly skilled work force use Mennonite craftsmanship on every building.
- Any building can be customized to fit your needs. If you see a building you like, but want to add more options, remove an option, or move standard features, let us know. More than likely, we can fulfill your need.
- Our builders are very creative and are equipped to meet customer requests.
- On special order buildings, you can specify what kind of roof you would like. There are a variety of different shingle and metal colors for you to choose from depending on your location. Stop by or contact your local sales office for details!